The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want became a fastlaner from 20 and over.

Saverio Fildi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 1, 2019
Italy
Hi, i am a new user in this forum. Yesterday i finished to read my copy of MJ DeMarco's book on the fastlane for reaching the multimillionaire life. I am Italian and i am almost 20 years old and i want change my life and drive it on the fastlane. I don't have particular skills, but a great wish about not work for entire my life, because now that i am wokring i understand how much is precious my life and i do not want spend it for another person in exchange for 50 euros/day. I do not pretend to obtain a lifes of billionaire sheikhs(a saying from my house), I would already be happy if i reach a level of control of my finances that allows me to not work and live a life a little more expensive than the average one, so i can even help my ones and the world.

So, i would know which books, videos, sites etc(translated into Italian preferably)... can help me to learn the necessary skills to became a entrepreneur and investor conscious of what he does.

Thank you for your time spent for my post.

Sorry for my English.

Translation of the post into italian:
Ciao, sono un nuovo utente del forum. Ieri ho finito di leggere la mia copia del libro di MJ DeMarco sul raggiungimento della vita da multimilionario. Sono italiano e ho quasi 20 anni e voglio cambiare la mia vita e pilotarla sulla "fastlane". Non ho particolari abilità, ma una grande sul non voler lavorare per la mia intera vita, perché ora che lavoro capisco quanto sia preziosa la mia vita e non voglio spenderla per un'altra persona in cambio di 50 euro. Non pretendo di diventare uno sceicco(come si dice a casa mia), mi accontenterei anche di ottenere un controllo sulle mie finanze tale da permettermi di non lavorare e vivere più agiatamente rispetto alla mediocrità delle persone, permettendomi anche di aiutare i miei cari e il pianeta.
Per questo vorrei sapere quali libri, video, siti ecc...(in italiano preferibilmente) potrebbero aiutarmi ad apprendere tutte le abilità necessarie per diventare un'imprenditore e investitore che sa quel che fa.
Grazie per la vostra attenzione.
Scusatemi per il mio inglese.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.