The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to make an app??

mairaj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 8, 2020
Pakistan
You wanna make an app but you don't know anything about app development, so now the question is that should you learn app development yourself (it would take a year or more to make a perfect app) or should you contact someone or hire someone or partner up with someone who knows app development

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Arnaud.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Dec 8, 2019
Hello,
my two cents :
1/ If I hire someone, I have the money
2/ If I learn how to build an app, I have time (look Flutter) maybe two months
3/ If I find a partner, I have knowledges (marketing, ...), time, money and know this person since a while.

I think the true question is : Do I really want to build this app ?

Arnaud

mairaj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 8, 2020
Pakistan
Hello,
my two cents :
1/ If I hire someone, I have the money
2/ If I learn how to build an app, I have time (look Flutter) maybe two months
3/ If I find a partner, I have knowledges (marketing, ...), time, money and know this person since a while.

I think the true question is : Do I really want to build this app ?

Arnaud

Mate one cant learn app development in two months, specially an app capable of selling

mve0991

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 5, 2020
The Netherlands
I'm sorry to say but you have received answers to all your different questions in all the different topics you have started but it looks like you don't want to take anyone's advice. What do you really want to hear from us?

Get a job, save some money and hire someone to develop your app or take the time to learn how to create the app yourself. Creating a business does not happen overnight.

And please don't start a new topic with the same question again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Scalr

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 3, 2019
Palo Alto, CA
Mate one cant learn app development in two months, specially an app capable of selling

Exactly what @Arnaud. said.

You want to first validate your idea. You have an hypothesis that you can build an app that will make you money. You should start with the simplest possible way to validate if you are right.

Find your core user base and see if they would pay for your product. Often it is enough to build a simple version to show value and what problem tou. This should happen before sinking tons of money into a hired team of devs.

Also, there is tons of off the shelf systems that you can use as whitelabel solutions.
(Search “Open source” for whatever app you are planning to build.

If you are talking about a game, that’s a whole different story.

My main point, find the simplest possible way to proof that your idea/app can make money. THEN build the proper product.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.