The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How to Add Value to Someone's Life Using Very Little Time Without Spending any Value Vouchers

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 28, 2018
This is a list I’m working on for myself as I use the Kaizen and Process principles to transform myself into a value producer. I’ll add to this list as I come up with more ideas.

- Give someone a genuine smile (one of the assignments in UNSCRIPTED)

- Notice something someone is wearing or did (cool or funky socks, shoes, shirt, elaborate hair style, nail design, etc.) and complement them on it

- Let someone in front of you in traffic (safely)

- When thanking someone, instead of just the standard ‘thanks’, say ‘thank you for ...’ and thank them for doing something or being something i.e. thank you for responding so quickly, thank you for being so helpful, etc.

- Tell a [clean] joke on an online forum or post it on your social media page

- Hold the door open for someone

- Offer to carry groceries to someone’s car if they seem like they need help

- Fill in an employee feedback card with positive feedback for service received at a restaurant

- Write someone a thank-you note (again thanking them for 'doing-ness' or 'being-ness')

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 10, 2015
Where do you send your bill?

Jk, but if your goal is to become a value producer, its going to take a while if you start by focusing on the smallest possible ways to add value to people's lives.

The smile thing is an example, a teaching tool to explain an idea.

Try adding something harder:

- Teach a course
- Write a book
- Code a program
- Build a house
- Paint a fence

Then, send them a bill, so they can gratefully reward you with value vouchers.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
The first thing we'll be discussing inside the Masterclass tomorrow is... The First Base! That...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom