The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Status
Not open for further replies.

David Escobar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 14, 2017
Mexico
HELLO. I have developed and perfected a new business model in which you can own 50% of the total revenue selling trough FBA in different markets with 0 time input from your behalf, how does it work? Let me explain:

I have worked in BIG retail companies for several years in marketing and sales, working for brands such as Lysol, Clorox, Brita, Vanish, Air Wick, Harpic & Neurofen and my dream is creating a full-time job out of AMAZON FBA, in the last 6 months I have successfully launched 3 products as a private label seller into Amazon US. Right now, I’m looking for investors to fund more new products and brands.

It’s a 50/50 Split after all expenses. What does this mean? You´ll pay for all expenses to create the brand and the product, get the samples, pay for the inventory, the shipping to FBA warehouse and the marketing strategy, when the products start selling every penny will go to you until the breakeven point, after that the revenue will be split 50/50. You will make the investment and I´ll make all the heavy lifting for you, and I won’t get a penny until every dollar you put into the product is back on your pocket.

A binding contract will be created to assure the satisfaction of both parts and the safety of all transactions, if you are interested [REMOVED]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

C-Jay

Audeamus
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Aug 7, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
If "David Escobar" actually said @biophase I would pour money down your throat with confidence.

But it doesn't, and idk who you are.

edit: p.s. welcome

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
If "David Escobar" actually said @biophase I would pour money down your throat with confidence.

Come on man lighten up. He absolutely NAILED IT on his very first post!

David Escobar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 14, 2017
Mexico

Hi C-Jay. If you're interested in this model we can get to know each other, I'll bet you'll like some of my plans for FBA.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

C-Jay

Audeamus
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Aug 7, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
hahah Thanks jon.a! I think its a pretty sweet deal, is it not?

For me it is, if it works.

For you it doesn't matter; 100% risk free. You literally get to gamble with other people's money.

(for the record, I'm not saying it couldn't be successful)

David Escobar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 14, 2017
Mexico
How much does it cost? How much can I make in maybe a year?
For a very conservative measure let's say you sponsor 1 listing, its about 1.8k -2.8k depending on the product and strategy, after 3 months of going live I can assure you I'll get to that breakeven point with an agressive marketing strategy, after that let's say that 33% margin per unit for an stable listing that sells 3k per month, thats 990 per month profit split 50/50. Its 495 per month for you. So in the 9 months of the full year after I get to the breakeven you'll get 4455 USD or 495 per month.

C-Jay

Audeamus
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Aug 7, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
For a very conservative measure let's say you sponsor 1 listing, its about 1.8k -2.8k depending on the product and strategy, after 3 months of going live I can assure you I'll get to that breakeven point with an agressive marketing strategy, after that let's say that 33% margin per unit for an stable listing that sells 3k per month, thats 990 per month profit split 50/50. Its 495 per month for you. So in the 9 months of the full year after I get to the breakeven you'll get 4455 USD or 495 per month.

I understand the numbers. I'm just naturally sceptical about a brand new member of an online community appearing and claiming to have perfected a marketing strategy in 6 months. I'm in no way saying the model doesn't work. But even the best product sourcers have products that go bust. Without some proof of credibility or even longevity of value added on the forum in the form of hard knowledge, it's a tough sell around here.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

I'm a landlord, $500/mo is like 1/3 of just one of my rentals. Is this scalable?

David Escobar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 14, 2017
Mexico
For me it is, if it works.

For you it doesn't matter; 100% risk free. You literally get to gamble with other people's money.

(for the record, I'm not saying it couldn't be successful)
C-Jay, yes. You're right but its not that much of a "bet", there are investors thats throw money at things and dont ask questions, I instead make sure the investor is confident in the investment plan, the product and the brand.

Actually I successfully launched my products on my own savings, but now I have a lot of time in my hands given that after the launch Amazon just keeps rolling without much of a hassle, so right now this system it's the way I found where I can use all my free time into creating the job I want, even if it's splitting the profit.

C-Jay

Audeamus
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Aug 7, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a landlord, $500/mo is like 1/3 of just one of my rentals. Is this scalable?

With multiple products/future investments only would be my guess.

C-Jay, yes. You're right but its not that much of a "bet", there are investors thats throw money at things and dont ask questions, I instead make sure the investor is confident in the investment plan, the product and the brand.

Actually I successfully launched my products on my own savings, but now I have a lot of time in my hands given that after the launch Amazon just keeps rolling without much of a hassle, so right now this system it's the way I found where I can use all my free time into creating the job I want, even if it's splitting the profit.

Who pays for the re-ups of supply? Do you take that over for 50% or does the sponsor carry on fronting the costs for the lifespan of the product?

I'm also curious (and you don't have to answer this) what kind of product that gets a 33% profit margin can be originally sourced for under 2-3k. I'm not an ecommerce wizard, but that sounds almost too good to be true.

David Escobar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 14, 2017
Mexico
The great thing about Amazon is that is infinitely scalable, if you are satisfied with the numbers on one listing, you can create more listings, more products and brands. There are people who have 3000 SKUs on Amazon and sell millions. To be honest thats where I want to be someday.

David Escobar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 14, 2017
Mexico
With multiple products/future investments only would be my guess.

Who pays for the re-ups of supply? Do you take that over for 50% or does the sponsor carry on fronting the costs for the lifespan of the product?

I'm also curious (and you don't have to answer this) what kind of product that gets a 33% profit margin can be originally sourced for under 2-3k. I'm not an ecommerce wizard, but that sounds almost too good to be true.

The re-ups are paid by the last batch of sales, that means in every batch we can make a calculation on how much the inventory is going to before the next period, buy more and then split the profit.

Every listing I have made I spent weeks (even months) looking for the right supplier, that way I can find products that match that standard usually it goes like this: 33% for the product and shipping, 33% for Amazon and 33% Profit. And yes, I usually buy in China, their prices are insane if you buy in bulk and look hard enough.

David Escobar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 14, 2017
Mexico

C-Jay

Audeamus
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Aug 7, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
The re-ups are paid by the last batch of sales, that means in every batch we can make a calculation on how much the inventory is going to before the next period, buy more and then split the profit.

Every listing I have made I spent weeks (even months) looking for the right supplier, that way I can find products that match that standard usually it goes like this: 33% for the product and shipping, 33% for Amazon and 33% Profit. And yes, I usually buy in China, their prices are insane if you buy in bulk and look hard enough.

Indeed.

David Escobar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 14, 2017
Mexico
Why not just package the program into a course and make mailbox money?
Jon.a If you want to look at the numbers
I understand the numbers. I'm just naturally sceptical about a brand new member of an online community appearing and claiming to have perfected a marketing strategy in 6 months. I'm in no way saying the model doesn't work. But even the best product sourcers have products that go bust. Without some proof of credibility or even longevity of value added on the forum in the form of hard knowledge, it's a tough sell around here.
I'm not saying I have perfected a marketing strategy, I'm saying I have the tools to read into the market to know what has to be done day by day in order to make it succesfull.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

David Escobar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 14, 2017
Mexico
I don't understand. That is a listing for Cellar_Door_Books, they have over 10K listings. I thought that you only had 3.
I have 3 launches of my own, also I have made a few others under the model Im telling you, if the investor has a popular storefront selling under their account its the obvious way to go, as you know nobody can possibly launch and mantain 10k SKUS on their own. It becomes a necessity to hire several admins. to grow the business. If you want to see other of my products lets talk via email or Skype.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
83cd8ef8b9f40db2b8a46215d2e58fd9--awkward-photos-funny-photos.jpg

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I have 3 launches of my own, also I have made a few others under the model Im telling you, if the investor has a popular storefront selling under their account its the obvious way to go, as you know nobody can possibly launch and mantain 10k SKUS on their own. It becomes a necessity to hire several admins. to grow the business. If you want to see other of my products lets talk via email or Skype.
I'm sorry I can't @MJ DeMarco has a rule, Legendary Contributors must conduct all personal due diligence in public.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@David Escobar - What part of NO SOLICITATION for investors or partners is unclear?

I'll wait.

David Escobar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 14, 2017
Mexico
I'm sorry I can't @MJ DeMarco has a rule, Legendary Contributors must conduct all personal due diligence in public.
Going further into the discussion: I sell under my inverstor account because all the sales go directly to the investors account/ credit card. I can oppenly discuss the model and strategies, but when it comes to launching a specific product and creating the brand it absolutely has to be in private.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007