• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hi, im Jemmy. im a cabin crew and condo agent in Bangkok.

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Jemmii, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Jemmii

Jemmii New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $16
    I have read the fast lane to millionair in but in Thai version. And now im continuing on the unscripted. I have a dream to retire young without to worry about the money. And I think i could get a lot of inspiration from people in this forum

Water likes this.
  2. Water

Water Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $871
    Sawasdee krub Jemmy.

Welcome to the forum! I'm also from Thailand.

Really glad the Thai version of The Millionaire Fastlane is gaining more exposure since its launch about a year ago. Startyourway did an amazing job to advertise the book.

This forum will definitely give you plenty of motivation and change your life.

3. Slappz

Slappz New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $26
    Welcome Jemmii,

I live in Bangkok as well. Is there a book store that also has Unscripted in Thai? Would love to pick up a copy to read and practice my Thai.