• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

Introduction Hi, im Jemmy. im a cabin crew and condo agent in Bangkok.

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Jemmii, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Jemmii

Jemmii New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $6
    I have read the fast lane to millionair in but in Thai version. And now im continuing on the unscripted. I have a dream to retire young without to worry about the money. And I think i could get a lot of inspiration from people in this forum

Water likes this.
  2. Water

Water Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $246
    Sawasdee krub Jemmy.

Welcome to the forum! I'm also from Thailand.

Really glad the Thai version of The Millionaire Fastlane is gaining more exposure since its launch about a year ago. Startyourway did an amazing job to advertise the book.

This forum will definitely give you plenty of motivation and change your life.

3. Slappz

Slappz New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $16
    Welcome Jemmii,

I live in Bangkok as well. Is there a book store that also has Unscripted in Thai? Would love to pick up a copy to read and practice my Thai.