The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi everyone!

Aliron

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 4, 2019
Hi everyone!

My name is Alvaro and I am form Madrid, Spain. I am 35 years and, after reinvenitng myself I am currently in the Artificial Intelligence industry, working at a big Telco.
I am always looking for business ventures and side projects, so I think I have just found here the perfect community.
Should you want to know anuthing about me, just ask!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Hi Aliron,

Welcome to the best entrepreneurial forum on the planet (at least I have never found one of equal).

Yes, please tell us more. Have you read MJ's book(s)? Is that how you found us? Where do you see opportunities in AI in the future?

What personal business projects and side ventures have to had in the past and what did you learn from them, and how would you have done them differently if you were doing them again?

Do you have a current project on the go or are you looking for inspiration?

This forum is a two way street. We share knowledge and learn from each other. Everyday is a school day.

Aliron

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 4, 2019
Wow! So many questions on my first post! Ill try to answer them all.

I have not read (yet) MJ's book but I am looking forward to it. I found the forum while I was looking for another one. Some years ago I used to read a forum (Luxury4Play) where they have a subsection about business. I forgot the name of that forum and googling for "Business ideas forum" I found this one.

With regards to IA future trends, I believe the sky is the limit! It has so high potential that it is really difficult to predict what we will achieve in the middle term. If you want my vision on an specific line of work I can share my thougt.

In relation to my learning to previous projects, I have so much that I will need a dedicated thread just for that. But I can share one of my current ventures, because I think it will sound interesting to most of you.

last july I acquired 20% of a company focused on the streaming of sports events; mainly soccer and basketball matches. But know, using the experience gained and looking for additional revenue streams, we have added a new line... streaming of weddings! Our product is aimed to those couples who have important people that cannot attend phisically to the weeding such as family and/or friends living abroad or elderly relatives with movement difficulties. We have just started, but last week, during a wedding fair, we got more than 60 couples interested.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...