• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

Introduction Hi all. Great to be here!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Cristian Linaru, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Cristian Linaru

Cristian Linaru New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $26
    Hi,

I am Cristian and I've been addicted to corporate jobs for 13 years.
    It is an addiction to comfort and false safety of which I became more aware once I read TMF and after listening to Unscripted it feels like I have a splinter in my eye.

I had also cool intraprenourial jobs, which gave me a hint of entrepreneurship (on somebody else's money), however the gained knowledge is far away from I learned from the books and the forum.

I am very determined to start a project of my own and I know that the wisdom in this forum will be of help.
    Much respect to all the contributors here. Your teachings are priceless.

Great job MJ into building this community and it feels great to be a part of it.
    I hope I can give something back too.

Cristian

Kingmaker, Arun Siva and jon.a like this.