• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hey!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Healthfulness, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Healthfulness

Healthfulness Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $562
    Hey, fellow hustlers and goal crushers! I've been dreaming about finding a forum like this and now I'm here. First of all, thank you all for amazing value shared here, It's truly wonderful how much information I can access for free thanks to you all!
    Shortly about me.
    Wanterpreuner on his way to being enterpreuner. I chose to take full responsibility of my life and will crush all my goals. I am currently student, was studying my passion, but over time I've set much more ambitious goals which are related to my nickname.
    My goal is to promote healthy lifestyle by offering various health products, next thread will be about first plan where I need some advice, but have a lot of other plans after first one ( all related to health ).
    I'm studying full time, working 2 jobs, having side hustles, training every day to become somewhat professional triathlete as that would help to promote my businesses and healthy lifestyle. I know my first business, but as I have no experience in business I would love to get some help.

Andy Black and Fotis like this.
  2. George Appiah

George Appiah Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,543
    Welcome to the Fastlane forum, @Healthfulness .

Yes, there are a lot of amazing people here sharing their knowledge and their business adventures!

I hope you'll take advantage of the body of knowledge available here to build something awesome. And if you ever get stuck, just know that there are people here ready to help... if you ask.

Good luck and Godspeed on your Fastlane business journey.

Andy Black likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.