The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hey peeps, joining on the pipe dream apparently

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Em7

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 11, 2019
Europe
Hey everyone!

Just signed up on the forum, been running a company for almost 2 years, however thinking of parting ways with my co-founders and doing my own thing.

Before that, I was a typically overworked underpaid system designer at a games company, lived on the sidewalk lane paycheck to paycheck spending most of my cash on whatever I felt like at the moment, looking back I can't think of a single thing I bought that had any real value to me today, at the time I was happy to had reached my dream of being a game developer, but once they hype wears of you realize you're just an underpaid overworked slave working for the publisher/investor with the only justification being that "hey it's more fun to work here than a bank!"

Just a funny coincidence, while signing up for the forum my captcha was this: View: https://i.imgur.com/ezjUKWn.png
:rofl:

Currently, I and a friend are building an analytical tool for Instagram, we're closing in on early MVP and would love to find some people who use Instagram for marketing, perhaps straight-up marketers who need help getting better data will make a separate post about our project soon :peace:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
Em7

Em7

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 11, 2019
Europe
Thanks! Spent most of my day coding on that project. Will be ready to take on testers soon :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hey it looks like you quoted the full thread with your question so I will just add it separately...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock