The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hey peeps, joining on the pipe dream apparently

Em7

PARKED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 11, 2019
Hey everyone!

Just signed up on the forum, been running a company for almost 2 years, however thinking of parting ways with my co-founders and doing my own thing.

Before that, I was a typically overworked underpaid system designer at a games company, lived on the sidewalk lane paycheck to paycheck spending most of my cash on whatever I felt like at the moment, looking back I can't think of a single thing I bought that had any real value to me today, at the time I was happy to had reached my dream of being a game developer, but once they hype wears of you realize you're just an underpaid overworked slave working for the publisher/investor with the only justification being that "hey it's more fun to work here than a bank!"

Just a funny coincidence, while signing up for the forum my captcha was this: View: https://i.imgur.com/ezjUKWn.png
:rofl:

Currently, I and a friend are building an analytical tool for Instagram, we're closing in on early MVP and would love to find some people who use Instagram for marketing, perhaps straight-up marketers who need help getting better data will make a separate post about our project soon :peace:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom