• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

Introduction Hello from Austin Texas

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by ScottRams, Dec 6, 2017.

1. ScottRams

ScottRams New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Hello all! I've lurked for a while now, finally decided to create a profile. I have read Millionaire Fastlane and I am in the process of ironing out some business ideas for early 2018.

I have spent the last 7 years working in sales and I have made a pretty decent living. For me, I don't need to make millions. Would it be nice? Sure. But I really joined this forum to learn to separate myself from the time constraints of the corporate world. I hope exceed my income in a business that allows more freedom in my life.

I will contribute and help wherever I can regarding everything sales and hopefully I can pick up some ecommerce tips along the way.

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $239,054
    Admin Post
    You're at the right place! Check out Unscripted as well, I think it does a better job of doing just what you want.

Welcome aboard.

ScottRams, Magneto C and Arun Siva like this.
  3. FlipFlops

FlipFlops New Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $82
    Hello,
    Your in Austin?
    What are the top three or four nieghborhoods in Austin? Fast appreciation, very desirable, walk to the high tech jobs, that sort of thing?

Thanks,

4. ScottRams

ScottRams New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Twin Creeks, Avery Ranch, Hyde Park.. the whole west side. Austin's blowing up

FlipFlops likes this.
  5. FlipFlops

FlipFlops New Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $82

Thank you!