• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hello from Austin Texas

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by ScottRams, Dec 6, 2017.

1. ScottRams

ScottRams New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Hello all! I've lurked for a while now, finally decided to create a profile. I have read Millionaire Fastlane and I am in the process of ironing out some business ideas for early 2018.

I have spent the last 7 years working in sales and I have made a pretty decent living. For me, I don't need to make millions. Would it be nice? Sure. But I really joined this forum to learn to separate myself from the time constraints of the corporate world. I hope exceed my income in a business that allows more freedom in my life.

I will contribute and help wherever I can regarding everything sales and hopefully I can pick up some ecommerce tips along the way.

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $316,383
    Admin Post
    You're at the right place! Check out Unscripted as well, I think it does a better job of doing just what you want.

Welcome aboard.

ScottRams, Magneto C and Arun Siva like this.
  3. FlipFlops

FlipFlops Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $192
    Hello,
    Your in Austin?
    What are the top three or four nieghborhoods in Austin? Fast appreciation, very desirable, walk to the high tech jobs, that sort of thing?

Thanks,

4. ScottRams

ScottRams New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Twin Creeks, Avery Ranch, Hyde Park.. the whole west side. Austin's blowing up

FlipFlops likes this.
  5. FlipFlops

FlipFlops Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $192

Thank you!