• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

INTRO Greetings From TX

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by cjac9chris, May 15, 2018.

1. cjac9chris

cjac9chris New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $29
    Hi Fastlaners and @MJ DeMarco !
    My name is Chris Jacobie and I'm an Indie folk music producer in San Antonio, TX.

It's my first business and I'm currently doing 'okay' (read: $60k profit in a good year) but I'm stuck trading time for dollars.

I'm currently looking for opportunities to break the time/money link and get in the Fastlane!

Happy to be around like-minded people.

Chris

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $301,809
    Admin Post
    Great to have ya Chris, thanks for the intro!

cjac9chris likes this.