• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FREE Marketing courses at Coursera

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by NewManRising, Oct 30, 2018.

1. NewManRising

NewManRising Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,212
    I was browsing the catalog over at Coursera and found out there are some free marketing courses (probably more but I didn't look yet at different categories). What I mean by free is you can audit the classes. They offer you to enroll paying a monthly fee or a one time fee. But there is the option to audit which allows you to see all the course material (and you do not have to enter a card). But you will not be graded on anything nor receive their certification after completing the course. If you don't care about a certificate this is free education. Anyway, here are the links to the courses:

Introduction to Marketing | Coursera

Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content | Coursera

Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour | Coursera

ZF Lee, RMDS and lowtek like this.