The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Like to post a video from your YouTube channel? Want to promote your design service? Recommend a company? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Fast lane is a mindset

Brian Suh

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
It’s the mindset of a go getter. Someone that takes risks. Someone that doesn’t need your approval to get what he wants. Someone who throws caution to the wind and FVCKING GIES FOR IT. He understands life isn’t fair and will try to knock you down no matter what. It’s up to you to pick yourself back up and go after your dreams relentlessly. It’s about not taking shit from ANYBODY and realizing your destiny is in your hands.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
Brian Suh

Brian Suh

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
Disclaimer: Participants must be under the age of 35 to qualify.
Seems like you guys are still children. It’s okay. Maybe one day you’ll be productive and have a good enough life to not focus on this again.

OP
OP
Brian Suh

Brian Suh

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
Disclaimer: Participants must be under the age of 35 to qualify.
Also it seems to me that the same people still on this are worried that they may be the people I was talking about and don’t want to hear the truth, but hey what do I know.

Process

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
Seems like you guys are still children. It’s okay. Maybe one day you’ll be productive and have a good enough life to not focus on this again.
He successfully documented his process toward financial independence in real estate.

You shitpost.

You project worse than a news anchor.

broswoodwork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 16, 2015
It’s the mindset of a go getter. Someone that takes risks. Someone that doesn’t need your approval to get what he wants. Someone who throws caution to the wind and FVCKING GIES FOR IT. He understands life isn’t fair and will try to knock you down no matter what. It’s up to you to pick yourself back up and go after your dreams relentlessly. It’s about not taking shit from ANYBODY and realizing your destiny is in your hands.
A little bit brash, but ok. :)
Whatcha going to do today with this mindset?
View: https://youtu.be/JZctCxAmzDs

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 13, 2014
But then we'll be too old to make it.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Brrr

Contributor
Jul 28, 2019
Hello Mr Sunglasses Cat Man, it seems like you are getting permanently trolled due to one particular thread you made.

I am trying to make sense of what the purpose of this thread is? I don't think you are saying anything of substance since mindset by definition is "the established set of attitudes held by someone. "
It just seems like you typed in a bunch of (probably self)-motivational mumbo jumbo that should be self-evident.

For the record, I would say fast lane isn't a "mindset" but much more of an implementation of a system for rapid business growth. I.E. the business is fastlane, not the person. That the person has to think in a "fastlane" way kind of goes without saying, but the proof is in the pudding as they say.

lunga ngcobo

Bronze Contributor
Mar 29, 2019
sounds like another FEEL GOOD PLATITUDE that could be great for humming around campfire. Brian my guy, you say nothing about action and thats the key ingredience. Building a fastlane is 5% thinking plus reseach and 95% action.

Eg. "I've been acting so much on my fastlane business latey that I almost have no time to be on the fastlane forum"

If a positive attitude was all that was needed... anyone who had thoughts of being millionaire would be rich.

D.Navi

Contributor
Aug 26, 2016
Guys, I might be in the minority here, but I think OP delivered massive value with this thread.

It looks like he summarized 500+ motivational 'mindset' videos into a few insightful sentences you can use to fix your mindset. He actually SAVED you all that time you would spend watching those countless videos.

If you sat through those videos you'd be a lot closer to 35 with little to show for it (and we all know what happens then).

I think you should all be a bit more grateful.

Tourmaline

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
@Brrr Purpose is attention.

The fastlane is not ONLY a mindset. Mindset is part of the fastlane.

This thread is #landfill #action-faking

OP
OP
Brian Suh

Brian Suh

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
Hello Mr Sunglasses Cat Man, it seems like you are getting permanently trolled due to one particular thread you made.

I am trying to make sense of what the purpose of this thread is? I don't think you are saying anything of substance since mindset by definition is "the established set of attitudes held by someone. "
It just seems like you typed in a bunch of (probably self)-motivational mumbo jumbo that should be self-evident.

For the record, I would say fast lane isn't a "mindset" but much more of an implementation of a system for rapid business growth. I.E. the business is fastlane, not the person. That the person has to think in a "fastlane" way kind of goes without saying, but the proof is in the pudding as they say.
Right action comes from the corrrect mindset.
I can guarantee if your not a fast lamer in business your probably not a go getter in other areas of your life

Brrr

Contributor
Jul 28, 2019
Disagree completely once again Mr Sunglasses Cat. I know loads of people that are "go-getters" in 100 areas of their lives that aren't business fast-laners.

People that have done ultramarathons/iron mans, raised loads for charity, gotten really great jobs in companies doing meaningful work, people that are doing PhD's and doing great research because that is what they love. I know this forum is for entrepreneurs, and I consider myself one to the bone. But the truth is entrepreneurship isn't for everyone and that's absolutely fine, not everyone aspires to own a company. And owning a company doesn't in any way make you superior to anybody else.

The fastlane (as I read it) is more of a: "if you are going to start a business, this is how you increase your chances of making it a success".

You seem to have a very warped and black/white view of the world.

OP
OP
Brian Suh

Brian Suh

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
Disagree completely once again Mr Sunglasses Cat. I know loads of people that are "go-getters" in 100 areas of their lives that aren't business fast-laners.

People that have done ultramarathons/iron mans, raised loads for charity, gotten really great jobs in companies doing meaningful work, people that are doing PhD's and doing great research because that is what they love. I know this forum is for entrepreneurs, and I consider myself one to the bone. But the truth is entrepreneurship isn't for everyone and that's absolutely fine, not everyone aspires to own a company. And owning a company doesn't in any way make you superior to anybody else.

The fastlane (as I read it) is more of a: "if you are going to start a business, this is how you increase your chances of making it a success".

You seem to have a very warped and black/white view of the world.
Yeah guess I do

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom