The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Editing your website while running facebook ads should I do it?

Marketing, social media, advertising

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
So I finally found a product that made me sales I've made a decent amount of money in revenue in my first week, though at a loss again because my product was price too low (low margin) and cost per customer was expensive. I want to make some improvements on my website as I saw my competitor has a killer website. If I do this while the campaign is running will it hurt the integrity of my campaign and dilute my results?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
Can you not split test it?
Never even thought of that, but now that I have seems silly to split test it lol. At least at this point, I don't know if I would have enough data to come to a solid conclusion. + users are on at certain times so wouldn't you have to edit the site while they are on?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.