The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Creating a crypto token

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain
D

Deleted2BB3x9

Hey,

So I've created my own crypto token. Now what? Well I have to do marketing to grow awareness of my token.
I've assembled this list as to how to go about it...
  1. Create social media (twitter)
  2. create whitepaper
  3. create website
  4. advertise on google ads and facebook ads
  5. build up a following on facebook
  6. giveaways and influencer marketing
  7. post ico.
This thread will serve as my progress thread for my token business.

So far, I have created the social media and started posting about my token.
Next I will have to verify my token on polygon scan. (the network I'm using is polygon MATIC).
And finally I will list it on uniswap and add liquidity so people can purchase my token.
My token is the first of its kind, I have created the contract by myself. It is a staking token with 317% APR.
It is the first of its kind because no other token has created a constant reward mechanism.
My token offers staking at 317% APR with no reduction in earnings.
I am able to do this because it will generate staking rewards until all the coins are minted.
The hard cap is 10 million tokens. After they are all minted, there will be no more rewards.

If you are interested in creating your own token, message me and I can send you some contracts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Hey,

So I've created my own crypto token. Now what? Well I have to do marketing to grow awareness of my token.
  2. create whitepaper
  3. create website
  7. post ico.

Next I will have to verify my token on polygon scan. (the network I'm using is polygon MATIC).
And finally I will list it on uniswap and add liquidity so people can purchase my token.
My token is the first of its kind, I have created the contract by myself. It is a staking token with 317% APR.
It is the first of its kind because no other token has created a constant reward mechanism.
I am able to do this because it will generate staking rewards until all the coins are minted.
The hard cap is 10 million tokens. After they are all minted, there will be no more rewards.

If you are interested in creating your own token, message me and I can send you some contracts.
Does Uniswap support polygon network? I invested in polygon network projects and they launched in on kyberswap.

Your list of action are generally correct. But I never know any project tried the facebook and google ads route. It is usually through reddit for smaller guys like you. Cryptomoonshot is one. Bigger budget projects market through Brave browser.

My best advice is that if you are doing it seriously, show you face. Dex dev helps a lot in maintaining creditability

I have a small crypto YT channel with 2k over subscribers.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Hey,

2. create whitepaper
  3. create website
  7. post ico.

Hi, I'm Java/Swift developer, I'm interested with crypto. What process have you follow for create yout token ? It's interesting.
And have you a project with this token ? Or it's just a side project ?

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Because soon I would like to develop a crypto project but I have no specific idea. Do you have any ideas? Fun or not. I seek to learn from the environment

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
When you have a whitepaper, where do you make it public?
When you create a homepage, how do you make it public without connecting your name to the token public?

I have created token, too. But i refuse to connect it with my name publicly.
Because my street will be full of ppl, when anything happens.

And though I refuse to Male Homepages without impressum as its usual in Crypto space.

Thats the main obstacles, which hold me back.

I m looking forward to your way.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
When you have a whitepaper, where do you make it public?
When you create a homepage, how do you make it public without connecting your name to the token public?

I have created token, too. But i refuse to connect it with my name publicly.
Because my street will be full of ppl, when anything happens.

And though I refuse to Male Homepages without impressum as its usual in Crypto space.

Thats the main obstacles, which hold me back.

I m looking forward to your way.
I'm curious. What's your token and the project on it ? :)

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
How much cash does one need to launch their own crypto token?
For the act of creating a token you don’t need money, if you re fit in coding.

For about 1BNB you can get your token with a lot of features.

Thats the cost without any marketing.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Hey,

2. create whitepaper
  3. create website
  7. post ico.

What did you make of it until now?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.