The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

chicken for bolivares intro

pollo4BsS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 17, 2020
Germany
Hello, my name is Pollo4BsS.

I am a show artist from Germany. My hobbies so far have been travelling to challenged countries and chilling on the couch. I have read some books and I liked the Millionaire Fastlane really much. Now I am eager to start a business. I hope that I will gain a NOS kit of inspiration on this road by the forum and then later, inspire other people as well.

Greetings from Nürnberg,
Pollo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

pollo4BsS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 17, 2020
Germany
Welcome to the forum! Is there already anything you've thought about yet to get on the fastlane?

Thank you for asking. It's a very interesting question and I was having the same thoughts to myself yesterday morning. I could use the show performances that I do, trying to get more gigs and outsource them to friends once there are lots of gigs. Rising in magnitude is hard as there is a strong concurrence in Germany for show acts. Even though I am currently pushing harder in this field, my product (the show) is still somehow inferior so I don't get the really high-paid gigs right now. Also the scalability is questionable overall plus it's time consuming as the show-rehearsals take lots of energy.

I came to the conclusion that while continuing to play shows for income, I want to start a German blog about cheap adventures in my free time. There are a dozens of these blogs around on the web in Germany and I think I can provide good content here and have lots of value to add. The blog is set to be completely free. Once a certain readership is reached, I want to use those numbers as a gateway for getting published a book. Once the book is published, it might attract more readers for the blog/channel/ however it looks then. Once this reach is achieved, I will think about how to monetize my ideas, maybe will a collaboration or a seminar.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...