The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Blockchain Europe road trip in March?

mobonobo

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Apr 27, 2014
London
Hi Fastlaners,

I'm currently London based and am looking to get a few fellow entrepreneurs together for a blockchain/crypto currency themed road trip on March 22-29th (dates TBC) including two conferences, one in Tallin (Estonia) one in Kiev (Ukraine) and a possible trip to Slovenia to see my development partners office and do a talk too. Also, I appreciate not everyone will be able to do a week away, so as the conferences are one week apart, there may be an option to visit one leg of the tour.

I'm trying to gauge if there is any interest in coming along, the conferences are not organised by me, however the external talks will be. I'm not in this to make money out of conferences, however there may be a small fee to cover some of my costs and ensure people are committed to coming along to the talks.

Please reply and let me know a bit about who you are and what your interest is in crypto and blockchain.

Mods: Please let me know if this isn't the right place for this post etc

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Hi Fastlaners,

I'm currently London based and am looking to get a few fellow entrepreneurs together for a blockchain/crypto currency themed road trip on March 22-29th (dates TBC) including two conferences, one in Tallin (Estonia) one in Kiev (Ukraine) and a possible trip to Slovenia to see my development partners office and do a talk too. Also, I appreciate not everyone will be able to do a week away, so as the conferences are one week apart, there may be an option to visit one leg of the tour.

I'm trying to gauge if there is any interest in coming along, the conferences are not organised by me, however the external talks will be. I'm not in this to make money out of conferences, however there may be a small fee to cover some of my costs and ensure people are committed to coming along to the talks.

Please reply and let me know a bit about who you are and what your interest is in crypto and blockchain.

Mods: Please let me know if this isn't the right place for this post etc
Which event in Tallinn? I live in Riga.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads