The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Welcome to The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum.

Register Log in
  • The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

MEETUPS Bay Area, California - Mastermind Group

CRAsian

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
FASTLANE INSIDER
May 21, 2018
I’m looking to start a mastermind group where we repeatedly meet once every weekend or every other weekend to brainstorm, discuss our progress, share our wins, encourage each other, etc.

Post below if you’re interested! I can organize and find a suitable location once we have 3-5+ members.

stallone

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 24, 2018
I'd be happy to join, but I can attend only from Mid Sept.

WTF

Contributor
Jun 24, 2018
San Diego, CA
Are you only willing to have these group meetings in the Bay area, or would other parts of California work?

I live in San Diego -- nonetheless I'd still like to surround myself with more like-minded ambitious entrepreneurs.

CRAsian

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
FASTLANE INSIDER
May 21, 2018
Are you only willing to have these group meetings in the Bay area, or would other parts of California work?

I live in San Diego -- nonetheless I'd still like to surround myself with more like-minded ambitious entrepreneurs.
I think I might've seen a SoCal group that you might want to check out. Would glad to have you either way - we may need an online place to convene and discuss in between meetings and you can hang out there.

Reactions: WTF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Search Forum