The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Awesome book on Exercise I recommend all Entrepreneurs read!

sergiodcarreno

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Apr 24, 2020
Petaluma, CA
Hey everyone, currently reading Spark, by John J. Ratey, MD. It's all about how exercise not only improves your mood, focus, and productivity, but how it affects us at the cellular level by improving the brain's potential to log in and process new information. Exercise seems to optimize our brains to become smarter faster. As Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders this could not be more relevant to us as we constantly need to be learning, processing, and applying new information and strategies to stay at the top of our fields. Taking care of our bodies and minds is one of the most important things we can do to not only generate wealth, but to insure we are able to have the energy and intellectual sharpness to leave a lasting impact in the world. Are you taking advantage of the edge exercise and fat loss provides? If not, what is keeping you from doing so?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sergiodcarreno

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Apr 24, 2020
Petaluma, CA
Thank you very much for sharing! This is an interesting description of the book. If I have time, I will read this book.
Glad you found this helpful! Definitely a great resource. Hopefully less and less people will stop putting their physical and mental health in the back burner because they think it gives them more time to make money. In my experience they go hand in hand and they give each other momentum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.