The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS Anyone living in Toronto?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

TheProcess

Contributor
Nov 14, 2018
Hey. I'm 19 and I have been struggling making progress with entrepreneurship. I'm looking to make some progress and I'd love to meet like-minded people who live in Toronto. Would anyone be willing to hang out and get some coffee or something?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Azure

Perpetual Motion
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 12, 2016
I think there are quite a few Toronto guys here - I'm in North York myself.

Stevekins

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 15, 2019
I will be in Toronto soon, will love to meetup. Will hit you guys when I touch down.

Michael Burgess

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario, Canada
"Living" in Toronto.... do you mean dying? :happy::rofl:

Sorry. I couldn't imagine living in the big city full-time personally!

Currently live in Guelph though :)

How's everyones availability to meet up Saturday, November 16th?

arfa

New Contributor
Apr 16, 2009
Toronto, Canada
I created a meetup group: Fastlane (Vaughan, ON), guys from GTA please join . This way we can schedule meetups with ease. I am able to make members an organizer of the meetup, after you join, so you will be able to schedule it as well if interested.

arfa

New Contributor
Apr 16, 2009
Toronto, Canada
@Mr.Business I don't see your request to join. Anyone who doesn't mention this forum nickname, gets a message from me through meetup asking for it. If you received the message, please reply, if you haven't something is wrong, please pm me.

arfa

New Contributor
Apr 16, 2009
Toronto, Canada
We got enough people who joined the meetup group to schedule a meeting, so first meetup is in January, just before summit 2020.
The next meeting will be sometime after the summit on which we decide how often we want to do them.

Please continue to join Fastlane (Vaughan, ON) even if you read it after January 2020.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom