The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Amazon: Client Getting, Selling Products... AND COURSES!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
I have decided to go all in on everything Amazon.

I know, I know 'it's Amazon's sandbox'. I've been burned once and I am prepared if it ever happens again.

What This Thread Will Cover:
For now, it will cover
- The journey of me selling products I manufacture on Amazon
- An Amazon FBA course
- Anything related to client getting with Amazon (although this will be ending very shortly hence the course)

Really? Another FBA Course? I've Seen 10 FBA Course Ads This Week!:
Yes, I am making an FBA course for a few reasons:
1) I want to get out of the client business of Amazon. I have literally have 3 people who are willing to chuck their money at the snap of my fingers.

So instead of charging them an arm and a leg (and to save a great deal of my time), I will have a course in place that will guide them right now through the entire process (plus a bit more).

And at the same time, I still make money (a bit less) and increase the amount of time I have available exponentially.

2) The courses already out there suck! And I would know. The money spent on the knowledge I have on Amazon is well in the thousands already.

After seeing countless courses 'teaching' FBA I have come to a realization that many of the course sellers/authors are scummy pieces of shit. Who gives you 'just enough' to try and justify taking your money (no true juicy meat in the courses).

My course will be 17.6x better than any other course available. But that is irrelevant, as I won't be competing on the basis of 'being better' rather I will be offering a... wait for it... a new opportunity! (shoutout to clickfunnels and breakthrough advertising).

Anyways... more words later.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.