The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

(Advice needed) Finding freelance seller/promoters anywhere in the world.

D

Deleted70138

Since my last post for advice, for further development of Adventure tour operator, I came to one idea, for which could not find a solution yet.

My idea is to find people in sales/promotions, to whom I will be giving $10/per day/per person that they find for the trip, meaning that if there will be 12 person for 9 day trip, seller will earn $1080 (10 x 12 x 9) without doing any further work of booking, logistics and etc.
Challenge is when it comes to promoting deal, to find as many of those sales people as possible, as there is no cap for the amount of people sent.
What would be the best way for finding those people?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
Since my last post for advice, for further development of Adventure tour operator, I came to one idea, for which could not find a solution yet.

My idea is to find people in sales/promotions, to whom I will be giving $10/per day/per person that they find for the trip, meaning that if there will be 12 person for 9 day trip, seller will earn $1080 (10 x 12 x 9) without doing any further work of booking, logistics and etc.
Challenge is when it comes to promoting deal, to find as many of those sales people as possible, as there is no cap for the amount of people sent.
What would be the best way for finding those people?
A little late to the party, but is the deal still on?

D

Deleted70138

A little late to the party, but is the deal still on?
It is not a deal but just an idea. If you have a good solution for it, would love to hear it. For obvious reasons travel industry is at halt, but expecting it to get alive from the spring.

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
It is not a deal but just an idea. If you have a good solution for it, would love to hear it. For obvious reasons travel industry is at halt, but expecting it to get alive from the spring.
We can work something out, provided I get the neccesary details. But there would be a LOT of restrictions in the travel industry these days.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.