The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

16 Y/O Runs Illegal Candy Operation out of 3 Schools With 12 Employees

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

GoGetter24

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 8, 2017
Various
Reminds me of a quote from Dominic McVey:
"
The deputy head hated me. He would walk round the school saying: Boy! Why are you smiling? "Because I have just sold 10,000 scooters", I said. I also used to say: "School should be a happy environment", but he would say: "No, it's not, you're here to learn."
"

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
7 Days To Freedom: How To Go From Wantrepreneur To Income Producing Freelancer In Just 7 Days...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Adding in my 2 cents for anyone considering joining. Let me save you the deliberation - join...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom