The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

15 year-old living in an entrepreneurial family (i must achieve twice as much as they did)

lamborghini

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 31, 2019
well, what should I say. One of these lucky kids that was born into an entrepreneurial family that went prior my birth from nothing to a pharmaceutical company valued at around 120 million US-dollars. And then there is my other family member that was forced to move out of his city during his childhood due to money scarcity and then established a coorperate entity that makes revenue of 40 million dollars annualy.
Well what about me? You maybe think I'm that stereotype lazy kid that has no ambitions doing what so ever during my life time, no.

I'm F*cking annoyed getting literally everythin from my family, I do not want to be known as the child that lives of the wealth of his parents I am actually thrilled. I'm like the complete contrary of
the given stereotype, I have goals. Even though my goal is sophisticated, like REALLY F*cking hard (having a company that is valued at around 240 million) and I have to make something really F*cking astounding, I will F*cking do it. even though i cant literally do anything as a 15 year old; i motivated myself to workout, to fully learn to program python (machine learning shit) and read your books.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lamborghini

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 31, 2019
why do I not have these fancy titles stating that I read your books? I commented under his thread

NCNY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Mar 26, 2019
Best thing you can get out of your family is networking and mentoring - controlling this huge comapnies means your family is very connected & strong in the money/power/political influence.

Leverage your family bonuses for your own success, good luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...