The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Late Bloomer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• G
    Sorry I can’t seem to find the way to PM you so I posted here instead. Is this how people message each other here?
    Late Bloomer
    Late Bloomer
    I didn't find it right away myself. In the top right where it says Inbox, click for a menu labeled Conversations. At the bottom is a link for Start A New Conversation. Type in the other person's user name until you can click on it, leave the comma in place, then put in your heading and body for your private message.
    G
    The books you recommended to me are great. Especially ‘Blue Ocean Strategy’. Can you recommend any other books for someone like me that is trying to create many new products as well as completely new inventions? Great books for entrepreneurs, and books on how to navigate patents successfully so you can get close enough to being like another product/invention without crossing over into their patent or patents ? Thanks
    Late Bloomer
    Late Bloomer
    I think if you stick with MJ's books, Blue Ocean, and Lean Startup, you'll easily have several months of reading that will let you fill a notebook with good ideas. I know there's a huge bias towards immediate action on this forum, but I suggest you give yourself at least a month to narrow down your top five most appealing big ideas.
    Reactions: tuko
    Late Bloomer
    Late Bloomer
    If your best big ideas for the summer involve patents, learn about patents at that time. You might find a great way to make money with inventions, that doesn't require you to personally become a patent expert. For example maybe you could better market something already patented.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…