The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
jesseissorude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, just saw your intro post and saw you have an EE background and also worked in the space industry. I'm soon to finish my EE undergrad and start working on rockets myself so it's awesome to see you on this forum!
    jesseissorude
    jesseissorude
    Dude, very rad!
    The forum talks a lot about how a degree is a ripoff and you shouldn't go to college, which always makes my eyes roll. Getting my BSEE was the best decision I ever made.

Actually second best. First best was changing to EE from CS in freshman year :rofl:
    D
    Checked your website out. Kinda weird to redirect from product page to another website.
    Just my 2 cents. You making pedals as your fastlane?
    jesseissorude
    jesseissorude
    Oh yeah thanks for the feedback!

I'm using one of the stores I wholesale through as my sales site while I mess with woocommerce stuff :)
    D
    Deleted37035
    Cool, just thought you should know that.
    Alot of people on this forum don't give specific criticism or advice. Good luck with that!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…