The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
MattCour
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Hey MattCour, I saw your App Post.
    So I can buy a source code off the internet, just a single license, reskin it and just resale it online,
    After I release my app?

Thank you for your post. It was very helpful!
    MattCour
    MattCour
    Hey Mason, my suggestion would be to buy an unlimited license and create as many reskins as you can afford. It's a numbers game. Some versions will kick a$$, others wI'll flop. Check out Carter Thomas' blog at Blue Cloud Solutions, he knows his shit in this arena. Good luck!
    Hey bro, regarding that app idea. On odesk what kind of freelancers do you look for to develop you a simple game idea? Thanks!
    ShadowX
    ShadowX
    Thanks I've read most of it. So with no funds would you recommend saving up for 100 dollar source codes and then putting it on app store?
    MattCour
    MattCour
    With no funds you really can't do anything. Once you buy code, you would have to change the images and sound then launch it. This would all cost $$. Its also $99 a year to register as an Apple developer. You could prob have one or two games reskinned for around $500. New, small games make peanuts in revenue.
    ShadowX
    ShadowX
    Ok when I have funds I'll definitely consider going inside the biz :)
    Thanks for the Rep Matt!
    MattCour
    MattCour
    My pleasure Sal, I appreciate you posting that article and realize I have more to learn!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…