The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Marc B.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There's someone named Marc B. on TeeSpring who was interviewed because he made $80K in a few months, more or less. I thought maybe you were him.
    Marc B.
    Marc B.
    Haha...it's just coincidence. Thank you for sharing though! I'm checking out his story right now.
    I helped a customer achieve a Christmas victory by expediting a last-minute gift. Not common practice, but worth it for her.
    December was nice, with Christmas shoppers sapping half of my inventory. Couldn't ask for a better result than that.
    First sale last night at 10:52pm to a total stranger. I can't thank everyone who helped me enough for the advice and support!
    Amazon approved application to sell in a restricted category. Took less than 12 hours. Posted a listing for my item the next day.
    Been awhile since last update. LLC Approved. Opened a bank account, created a website, launched it. Selling on eBay as well.
    A good takeaway from today: When someone offers to help you, make sure that you pay it forward. It's an invaluable habit to get into.
    Moving forward, taking product photos today thanks to a little help from my friends. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…