The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Jack,

Just noticed your reply to my last post on your wall. I didn't get a notification or anything for some reason.

Anyways, hope everything is going well. As far as getting some AM education, I've seen some good information (especially for those starting out) on some personal blogs, like Charles Ngo's and Iamattilla (who happens to be on this forum as well).
    Hey man, guess you're too new to PM cause I can't send you one either.

What really helped me when I was getting started was getting on some private forums like IMGrind, although that one closed down a few months back. Still, there are a few other of those around.

I would however suggest you start off getting as much free information as you can, and there's boatloads out there. Lots and lots of stuff to learn.
    Reactions: MilliX
    M
    MilliX
    yea i just signed up to this forum today! I had been looking at a few different blogs and websites and it seems that most of the stuff being shown is basically a way to get me to buy into "the best AM program out there" lol. Thank you again for your response, i will be sure to work on finding some good material out there and hopefully get as good as you! Cheers.
    Jack
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…