The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
SeanyHang
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,

I saw how you were able to gain a good amount of income from Ecommerce using the Startup Bros method, if you don't mind me asking what was your product research method like? And how were you able to successfully develop a relationship with various suppliers? Thanks for your time.
    Hi SeanyHang,

Thanks for the detailed response about my ebook query.

You mentioned you have published ebooks before. Are you still publishing them? If so, are you finding it still profitable if you find the correct niche?

When you outsourced, how detailed of a description did you give your writer?
    SeanyHang
    SeanyHang
    With descriptions I would just say something along the lines of "I need a ghost writer to write a book about ______ which will be about ____ pages in Word. The chapters will consist of ____,____,____,____ which I expect you to have a decent understanding of. I would like to have this project done in ____ days. If all goes well I will be hiring you in the future for many more projects."
    SeanyHang
    SeanyHang
    All that you need to do is get the main idea across. Some people will come to you with offers and then you can get into the nitty and gritty about what you really want them to write about. I usually take a few day to interview and finally choose the writer that I want, going through about 3 rounds of cuts.
    SeanyHang
    SeanyHang
    It seems a little daunting at first, I know. But once you do it you realize it's actually pretty simple..AND as an added bonus of being a person behind a keyboard it makes negotiating less intimidating.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…