The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
throttleforward
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• automotive distribution center for 7 years back in the day, so I know dealing with tall stacks of crates all too well. If you don't mind, could you give me a little insight into why you think the business failed? I would really value your input. FYI, I am a graphic designer,if you ever need any help in that area. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time, sir.
    Hi Thottleforward, I came across your valuecrate thread while researching the business model. I actually think was a brilliant idea. I've even considered bringing the concept to my city. I'm really inspired by waste reduction, or anything that helps us to be more conscious of the world we are leaving for our kids.
    Anywho, I've read through some of your comments about the biz. Funny because I worked at an..
    Hey man, thanks for the support :)

Are you a hockey player?!??!?!?! It looks like you have a hockey stick in your hands. My business is based around hockey.
    throttleforward
    throttleforward
    What's your product? I have some decent connections to semi-pro roller hockey and the major manufacturers (Bauer, Reebok, etc.)
    Zac Headrick
    Zac Headrick
    It's online hockey education. I'm starting to produce a lot more videos and even a podcast soon so I will drop you a line when those come out.
    throttleforward
    throttleforward
    Sounds good - looking forward to seeing it! BTW there are a lot of folks on here who are experts in online video stuff - I'd spend some time searching the forum on the topic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…