The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Bekit
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not to hijack the thread about that guy's Excel speadsheet, but interested in your unreleased tool to save massive amounts of employee time. If that is still a viable tool, you can probably convert your Excel spreadsheet into a web app "in 3 minutes": turn excel spreadsheet into web application - Google Search
    Reactions: Bekit
    Bekit
    Bekit
    That is awesome! Thanks for sharing! I built the spreadsheet in like 2009 so I'm not sure if it's obsolete by now. It was for a very specific use case so it could be that no one needs it now. But this is a great idea if I come up with another spreadsheet idea! Thanks @disarli !
    Hello Bekit,

I would like to order some copy for my new project, it may be reoccurring. Please let me know if you have capacity.

Cheers
    Bekit!

I joined basically because of you. So thank you!

And I also wanted to know, where did you learn how to write? Like, what was the process and influence that lead to your current writing style and capabilities?
    Hi Bekit, how is everything going?
    I truly like your advice and how detailed you are
    I am considering different platforms in order to understand which is the best, simpler, and not extremely expensive website I can get. Do you have any recommendations about it?
    And do you have any reading recommendations about how to fully start and operate an online business?
    Good morning Bekit, I have a quick question, What would be your pricing for zoom calls to help with ads and how much zoom calls a week/month?- And Thank You once again!
    Thank you for all the information you gave me! And thank you so much for your time, Hope you have a safe flight back to Colorado!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…