The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
JByers210
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi , saw your post and its very inspirational. wanted to ask you about your offline business, what is it about?
    New to the forum from Finland. I saw you’r post about you moving from ecommerce to possibly franchise business and I would be interested in hearing what business it is and how it works.
    Hi, I'm new to the forum. I just saw your reply to KaK's posting. You mentioned in it that you sell on Amazon. I just started that process this week, I enrolled in a course on this so I would have a mentor to help guide me when needed, but I'm always looking for advice and information so I can learn from others. What advice do you have for someone like me when it comes to selling on Amazon?
    AllenCrawley
    AllenCrawley
    Read all of biophase's threads here on the forum.
    JByers210
    JByers210
    I'm starting to think outside of Amazon. It helped me jump in and get sales and learn the process of importing and adding some value....but four months later I'm already going a different direction. I would read through biophases threads like Allen suggested if you want to go the Amazon route! Everything you need is here on the forum. Solve Problems and Take Action.
    J
    Hey, I'd like to talk to you. I have a few questions. Do you have Skype, discord or slack? Thanks.
    JByers210
    JByers210
    I would but I see that you just joined today and your profile is parked. Private message me your questions and I'll respond!!
    Reactions: JakELL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…