What's new

Recent content by sigsouk

  1. S

    Took feedback from the forum and redesigned my site. Let me know what you guys think

    FEEDBACK 
    Im looking for feedback. My website is a stock prediction tournament site where users earn money predicting the price of financial assets in monthly tournaments. Let me know what you guys think: www.sigsouk.com Thanks Sigsouk
  2. S

    How The Hell Do I Get Users to Sign up for a Free Product?

    HOT! INTRO 
    Yes, I can work on both simultaneously - updated web ui (not mobile) with all the feedback from yesterday - still a work in progress but I think this makes more sense than yesterday's version
  3. S

    How The Hell Do I Get Users to Sign up for a Free Product?

    HOT! INTRO 
    Thanks for the input - Im going to refactor this to be solely "daily fantasy prediction contests" and get rid of any focus on writing - will keep this forum updated
  4. S

    How The Hell Do I Get Users to Sign up for a Free Product?

    HOT! INTRO 
    I did also launch this 3 days ago - so we'll wait and see. Ive had literally less than 100 visits on a shit UI. Also the web design sucks, I agree, but when I say I worked on this for a year and a half, 90% was non ui related. Im fixing it myself now and will be testing over the next 1-3 months...
  5. S

    Where could I go to have someone evaluate my business idea?

    IDEA 
    Assuming you’re in the US, go to legal zoom and it takes 15 minutes. You could do it yourself much cheaper then them, but they make it very straightforward
  6. S

    How The Hell Do I Get Users to Sign up for a Free Product?

    HOT! INTRO 
    I made some quick updates with images attached below: Let me know if you think this is an improvement
  7. S

    How The Hell Do I Get Users to Sign up for a Free Product?

    HOT! INTRO 
    Am redeploying now - will post screenshots of what I see on my actual phone
  8. S

    How The Hell Do I Get Users to Sign up for a Free Product?

    HOT! INTRO 
    Agreed - updating that now - the article issue doesnt actually show on mobile devices (only on non refresh in browser if you change devices via an emulator) - but the tag selection area can definitely be vertically stacked
  9. S

    How The Hell Do I Get Users to Sign up for a Free Product?

    HOT! INTRO 
    Hmm - if you refresh the page, it will show up as it would on the phone - Ive noticed that not all apps do a full refresh on resizing for phones
  10. S

    How The Hell Do I Get Users to Sign up for a Free Product?

    HOT! INTRO 
    This is legit feedback - really appreciate it
  11. S

    How The Hell Do I Get Users to Sign up for a Free Product?

    HOT! INTRO 
    Wow, that is bad. What device are you on? And browser? I have not tested this on all phones - unsure why the formatting is coming back like that
Back
Top Bottom