What's new

Recent content by Nizzy

  1. Nizzy

    Content Creator Monetization Strategy (HELP!)

    EXECUTION 
    I've been posting YouTube videos that help people learn to code for the past few months & it's gained over 14k views this month. (999% increase from the last). In addition, my subscriber count continues to grow every day (from 80 to nearly 400 subs in 20 days) and though not much in context, I...
  2. Nizzy

    At a crossroads - need help with business idea

    IDEA 
    They've only sponsored some. I'm not a fan of courses, though.
  3. Nizzy

    At a crossroads - need help with business idea

    IDEA 
    Thank you so much :)
  4. Nizzy

    At a crossroads - need help with business idea

    IDEA 
    Hey guys, So I've been on YouTube & social media for a couple of months now and I'm finally seeing some traction with views & actually got a sponsorship deal with a company. The YouTube channel is a programming channel that helps new programmers improve coding & overcome common challenges with...
  5. Nizzy

    Question About Specialized Labour to find

    IDEA 
    hey, what ddi you learn to become a software engineer? ive been coding for some time and some insight would be great.
  6. Nizzy

    Any web developers looking for clients?

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    May I ask you couple questions privatley?
  7. Nizzy

    I just dont know what to do !

    INTRO 
    Hey, I just graduated with a degree in law and just turned 21 so I think I get give you some advice as to what to do. Though I am not doing law, if your parents are paying for college, I don't think there is an issue for going into college. in addition, engineering is an amazing degree as not...
  8. Nizzy

    Building an app with zero coding experience join me on my journey!

    EXECUTION 
    may I have his contact?
  9. Nizzy

    Concept Idea: Platform to hire video editors

    IDEA 
    hey guys, I wanted to run a possible business idea through here. the idea consists of a platform in which users: content creators are able to find video editors depending on their needs, cost, and the like. Now I know that there are freelancing sites such as upWork and Fiverr, however, the...
  10. Nizzy

    Thoughts on growing a YouTube channel while learning a new skill/starting a business

    IDEA 
    hey guys, I wanted to run something through the forum to see if this is a good idea. im currently learning to code in order to create websites, web apps, and eventually software. nonetheless, I was wondering if in the mean time, I create a following on social media in order to eventually get...
  11. Nizzy

    Freelance vs SaaS

    IDEA 
    Thanks for your reply Andy. I forgot to say this in the initial post but I had a Personal Training Business for over a year and had a good monthly income for the amount I was working (though it was friends and some cold customers). The whole point of learning to code now was to learn a skill...
  12. Nizzy

    Million Dollar Idea? : Auto-Generated Quizzes & Essay Score Predictor For Students

    IDEA 
    Hm, interesting. Perhaps niching down may be better while also including such a feature digitally. the financial risk of failing in addition to the gain of acing the LSAT and the like is quite valuable. I'll look into it some more, thank you for your input sir :)
  13. Nizzy

    Million Dollar Idea? : Auto-Generated Quizzes & Essay Score Predictor For Students

    IDEA 
    Competition is good. What sort of companies did you find? I haven't seen anything with this exact idea?
  14. Nizzy

    Million Dollar Idea? : Auto-Generated Quizzes & Essay Score Predictor For Students

    IDEA 
    Will do! I now understand that getting an MVP out is where I must start. Better to know that there is a need rather than building an app for months and come to find out that no one wants this. Thank you :)
  15. Nizzy

    Million Dollar Idea? : Auto-Generated Quizzes & Essay Score Predictor For Students

    IDEA 
    thanks for your reply! You make an amazing point, When I was studying for my LSATS it would have been just awesome to have something to help me study while also bringing me value as there is some form of financial risk in test taking the LSAT MCAT or GMAT. I'll do some further research into this...
Back
Top Bottom