What's new

Recent content by Hunday

  1. Hunday

    5K/Month

    MARKETING 
    I do window cleaning and clad washing, which explains the $200 per house on avg. I have a business idea and plan to execute it when I can afford to invest more into it (E-commerce). As much as I'd like to do sales 100% of my summer, I'm only 16 and I don't own a car. My parents don't allow me to...
  2. Hunday

    Breaking through fear and finally introducing myself after spending too much time lurking

    INTRO 
    Welcome m8, been lurking myself for a while. This summer we change, I've got a whole fastlane plan and I'll make a post later too. Want to keep eachother on track w/updates?
  3. Hunday

    Weekly Meetup Accountability Call Megathread

    HOT! MEETUPS 
    Can't wait for next meeting
  4. Hunday

    Weekly Meetup Accountability Call Megathread

    HOT! MEETUPS 
    K one sec
  5. Hunday

    What is everybody working on right now?

    CHAT 
    I know exactly what that feels like, when I was learning unity, I spent hours googling before Ai was a big thing. What kind of game are you going for?
  6. Hunday

    What is everybody working on right now?

    CHAT 
    I use W3schools for learning Html & Css, alongside Python and Javascript.
  7. Hunday

    What is everybody working on right now?

    CHAT 
    I haven't monetized anything yet or had any customers because it's still in progress, but I have been leveraging chatgpt prompts to make it fall under a cents business. You've got a good advantage having a partner help you too What is TOP btw?
  8. Hunday

    What is everybody working on right now?

    CHAT 
    What are you guys working on right now? Yes, lurkers you too. Is there any big/small startups you've been working on recently? If there is, what problems have you run into? And if you don't have a business yet like me, what are you doing to start one? What does your personal routine look like...
  9. Hunday

    Go Fastlane with ChatGPT: Full Guide + Free Prompts (Zero Excuses to Succeed)

    - AI - 
    This is awesome; The prompts, the execution threads, everything. I'll start using chatgpt for leverage now!
  10. Hunday

    I found a business idea, now what?

    IDEA 
    I recently joined Black_Dragon43's Agency Ascendancy Group. What I'm getting is that I need a website for my business, and they would help get it advertised (I'm not exactly sure how much info I can give out). The problem is that I've got an idea, just not the website yet. Almost everybody...
  11. Hunday

    Who Wants A Year of The Insiders?

    HOT! 
    @Lawtiti Very helpful information in his threads if you want to stop action-faking, and get right into work.
  12. Hunday

    What next to do

    INTRO 
    Absolutely, target the right market, create a portfolio, and then start the business through website advertising.
  13. Hunday

    What next to do

    INTRO 
    If you're interested in website development, heres some resources; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1.Start with learning Framer, a very simple and effective tool used to create websites. No coding, free...
  14. Hunday

    Weekly Meetup Accountability Call Megathread

    HOT! MEETUPS 
    I thought you said the 25th
  15. Hunday

    Weekly Meetup Accountability Call Megathread

    HOT! MEETUPS 
    Yep, that time could work out for me. I'd like to learn about effective services, but also talk about my experience managing people.
Back
Top Bottom