What's new

Recent content by Claude Roy

  1. Claude Roy

    How many customers did you get before moving to the building phase of your SaaS?

    MARKETING SAAS / APPS 
    Love this, it's such a good point. It's so true that it won't be easier to find customers just because I have a product. Honestly I think it's probably my fear of talking to people that is making me want to go towards building more because I'm 100% comfortable with this. Even though I don't know...
  2. Claude Roy

    How many customers did you get before moving to the building phase of your SaaS?

    MARKETING SAAS / APPS 
    That's a good point, thank you for sharing.
  3. Claude Roy

    How many customers did you get before moving to the building phase of your SaaS?

    MARKETING SAAS / APPS 
    Love this, thank you for sharing, much appreciated!
  4. Claude Roy

    How many customers did you get before moving to the building phase of your SaaS?

    MARKETING SAAS / APPS 
    Good point. The price point I can sell it is from $100/month to $200/month max, I'd say. The cost to build is time as I'm an experienced dev, and some hosting services, but if we don't count time probably under $100 to get a first version up. Thank you for the tips, much appreciated!
  5. Claude Roy

    How many customers did you get before moving to the building phase of your SaaS?

    MARKETING SAAS / APPS 
    Today, I got a really good conversation with a potential customer that is already paying for a SaaS similar to my idea, and they are switching platform but this SaaS doesn't integrate with the new platform that they're switching to. Right away, I thought: "I could build my SaaS and integrate...
  6. Claude Roy

    What is a good way to validate a SaaS before building it?

    MARKETING SAAS / APPS 
    Good point, thank you. I spoke with a potential customer today for my B2B SaaS and they are already paying for the problem but they are switching platform and now they need something that will integrate with the new platform which the product they have now don't do. I'm so tempted to just jump...
  7. Claude Roy

    What is a good way to validate a SaaS before building it?

    MARKETING SAAS / APPS 
    Thank you, will check those out!
  8. Claude Roy

    What is a good way to validate a SaaS before building it?

    MARKETING SAAS / APPS 
    So, I got 2 or 3 ideas for a SaaS, and I know there's demand in all of those even though it clearly varies; one definitely has a smaller market. All of them already have solutions that exist but the idea would be to find complaints and make it better. However, I don't know what the best way to...
  9. Claude Roy

    What is your thoughts on making an extension to an existing app/software?

    IDEA SAAS / APPS 
    So I think I found an idea that has potential but the big problem that I see with it is that it's an app that communicates with an existing software that exposes their API. There are a lot of apps like that that seems solid made by a decent team but my problem with it is that if the software...
  10. Claude Roy

    $1k/MRR SaaS by end of 2027 challenge (Progress Thread)

    EXECUTION 
    I set this challenge last week. I've been a software engineer for 14 years but I've always (and still) worked for someone else. I failed at multiple business before: amazon books, shopify store, consulting agency but this time I'm going for a SaaS and I feel like I'm starting in the right...
  11. Claude Roy

    Is building your personal brand a good idea while building your SaaS?

    MARKETING 
    Thanks all, much appreciated!
  12. Claude Roy

    Vegan / Vegetarians Only (Chat about lifestyle, opportunities, food, whatever...)

    NOTABLE! 
    Hell yeah, looks really good!
  13. Claude Roy

    Do you share the ideas of projects in the early stage, or is it better to keep it vague?

    MINDSET 
    Thank you very much for the advice, much appreciated!
  14. Claude Roy

    Do you share the ideas of projects in the early stage, or is it better to keep it vague?

    MINDSET 
    So, I'm just getting started on my SaaS journey and I'm going to do an execution thread + I also do a similar update on my youtube channel but one thing that I'm still not sure is if I should even talk about what my idea is. I think part of me doesn't want to talk about it in case someone...
  15. Claude Roy

    Vegan / Vegetarians Only (Chat about lifestyle, opportunities, food, whatever...)

    NOTABLE! 
    I started working out for the animals in 2014 when I went vegan and that led to an Ironman years later. I wanted to be a good role models for the animals so I set myself a goal to do a marathon 6 months after going vegan and I did. I wasn't a big runner, I had done a 10k before with my family...
Back
Top Bottom