What's new

Recent content by Badboy

  1. Badboy

    Just finished college

    IDEA 
    to be honest didn't expect to see women in this age, mindset and this determination, thanks for sharing this amazing story with me, hope the best for you.
  2. Badboy

    Just finished college

    IDEA 
    thanks for the insight guys but i have a question, when you have side gigs why go through 4 college degrees ?
  3. Badboy

    Just finished college

    IDEA 
    for example i was working on an idea of football app for local championship, this project cant be scalable. i can continue to work with this until i find a job in company and work in other idea, like Create a SaaS, i can take another rout and work with photoshop for example to sell templates...
  4. Badboy

    Just finished college

    IDEA 
    to be more specific its not what i do now its what Route i take.
  5. Badboy

    Just finished college

    IDEA 
    Hi this is my first post in here I've read the millionaire fastlane half year ago. and tomorrow is my final exam in collage and I've collected some skills along the way to here. I have a major in communication and completed CCNA course i know a little bit about adobe xd and Photoshop and 9...
  6. Badboy

    You're from where??

    HOT! INTRO 
    from iraq. Maybe the first one ?? + can you add my name
  7. Badboy

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    i've read the book it really helped me to know exactly what i want
Back
Top Bottom