The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Rearden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• David - really enjoyed your presentation at the Summit and until recently was not planning on getting into the invention world. However, I was just struck with one of those - holy crap why didn't I think of this sooner moments. I'm working on a mechanical device and will need someone to create some CAD drawings at some point. Recommendations? Thanks in advance.
    Ernie Petzrick - 774.278.4691
    Ernman
    Ernman
    To be perfectly honest - I have no idea what to do next :( I'm making some hand drawings and researching for existing products. I have an engineering degree, so have some idea of how to hand draw this. Beyond that, I'm all ears on next steps.
    Rearden
    Rearden
    When I started in the process of licensing products I was stuck in the same spot. I would work hard for months but most of the time my work would end without the results.
    Rearden
    Rearden
    After a couple of years of trial and error, I started licensing my products. Start out with research, understanding the market and create a list of potential licensees. I have broken down all the steps that me and my students take to get a product licensed in my course if you are interested.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…