The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
doitman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Richard, thank you so much for your post.
    I am not sure if we can send PM int this forum, I could not find it, so I write here.
    Hopefully, you will see it.
    I am constantly looking for business to acquire. Hopefully I will acquire one before the end of the year. I would love to pick your brain while looking at opportunities. P.S. I promise I will not bother you too much :) Cheers Tom
    Could you teach others how to evaluate businesses that are for sale?
    doitman
    doitman
    Yeah sure. In order to start you have to come up with your evaluation criteria. I listed 11 of mine in a recent post. Once you come up with that, you'll want to prioritize them from most important to least important. At this point and based on your budget, you start looking for opportunities. There are so many sites that list businesses for sale. What would be your criteria?
    C
    Create_Value
    The forum software limits the length of my message, so I couldn't post them here. I'll post on your forum thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…