The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Christian McGhee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im in Broomfield and im thinking about putting together a workshop. My background is in Sales and busines dev. Lets get this going! Also my facebook group is Maven producer. A good amount of people from colorado in the group.
    I-25 and colfax is very reasonable... last time it was all the way up north which totally alienated people in COS and no one from COS attended.

Anyone right in the springs: can you ID yourselves? I’d like to arrange coffee meets aside from this :)
    Reactions: advancedyn
    advancedyn
    advancedyn
    I'm close. Just South of you in P West. I would definitely be interested.
    All good points. Do you guys know of others in Colorado that would be interested and haven't been tagged yet? Is there a way we can contact everyone from Colorado or if not, perhaps @MJ DeMarco would be able to help us reach out to everyone in the area so we can put this together?
    Like you, I'd be unlikely to make it if it was in Colorado Springs. Park Meadows area is definitely better, for anyone north of Castle Rock! With zero traffic it's still about a 90 min drive for me but worth it for a good meetup. Central Denver (I25 & Colfax) is about equidistant between FC and CSpgs but you may have more Fastlaners down there in CSpgs.
    of course you would, @garyfritz

Ultimately up to whoever plans it. If it's in northern CO, I would likely not be able to go.

Southern Denver (e.g. Park Meadows mall/surrounding area) makes the most as a central location for anyone in the front range region.
    Co Spgs is hardly centrally located! Maybe it's central in the state, but it's the southernmost population center on the I25 corridor, other than Pueblo (100k). The Boulder - Fort Collins corridor roughly matches it in population. Somewhere in Denver would be a logical centralized spot. Speaking from Fort Collins, I'd vote for somewhere in the northern part of Denver... :)
    Happy to meet up. Bonus points if it's kid friendly so my wife (aka business partner!) can come too :)
    Great idea! I just went out to Phoenix for a meetup with @Eskil. We definitely should have a meetup here in Colorado. I'm in Pueblo West. Can we start doing one in Colorado Springs since it's fairly centrally located? I know there are several guys on here from The Springs area too. @csalvato @JayKim @garyfritz @TJPB I'm sure there are others I'm missing. Maybe twice a month or something along those lines?
    Not an entrepreneur at the moment and that should be even more reason to connect. I am Denver. What about you?
    Reactions: advancedyn
    Danny reds
    Danny reds
    Lets connect! Follow facbook group also Maven Producer for local meet ups.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…