The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
DamienRoche
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mate, i'm from Nottingham UK and was searching on google if warmer climates make people happier as I'm utterly f*cking fed up off living in UK where it's cold! I read you comment and it was 100% truth I even created an acc on this just to let you kno lol! I constantly get ill every couple months except for when it's sunny & i'm up with a smile when I know the sun is shining 20+ degrees! F*cking hate cold weather man!
    DamienRoche
    DamienRoche
    Hey! Not been on the forum in months, apologies for late reply... and completely agree! The weather is literally the only thing keeping me away. The other extreme is also quite unbearable.. I can't live without an air conditioner in every room.. and simply not comfortable outside in the scorching heat. A slightly milder climate would be perfect. Maybe Spain? Definitely cheap places in Europe you can escape to!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…