The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Gale4rc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man! loved your post on your SaaS thread. Do you think this field is beneficial to get into if you have no knowledge of software/coding whatsoever? If I really want to commit to learning software, would a god basic knowledge suffice granted I can hire another person for the more advanced work?
    Hey I was reading Tafy's clothing line thread and saw you mention you are an online marketer? I am possibly partnering up with a company that makes iphone and ipad cases. It's an online retail business that has some tainted reviews due to bad customer service that eventually resulted with a F grade from BetterBusinessBurea. Any tips on how to fix the reputation? Thanks. I looks forward to hearing from you.
    Hello There, What happened to the Saas Progress Page? I was really enjoying hearing your journey :(
    Reactions: Gale4rc
    Gale4rc
    Gale4rc
    There was a couple posts about people a lot of people copying each others products on this forum so i've been debating just canceling it! :(
    Ive been reading your posts on the saas mobile ventures that you have going. Its as if we are running along a similar track. please contact me so that we can perhaps talk in private about our different ventures in this arena. thanks
    I saw your post about how to target your market.
    I think I can really help you if I can get some more details about the watch you are selling.

email me anytime at: steve.corcoran0@gmail.com
    or skype: cstevec24

cheers,
    Steve
    I would be interested in partnering up as you mentioned in your post. I have some moderate knowledge in web design and a little on app design, but my strongest suit, and the area that I have the most experience, is marketing. My problem right now is a lack of ideas. If you would be interested in teaming up you can contact me on here or email me at ajhorney@peachtreeventures.co
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…