The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
TheNextTrump
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Our "reasons" are usually excuses. And one thing I'm certain about, EXCUSES don't pay. Keep trying, try harder, and push through it all!
    The PROCESS is so rewarding. For all you "just getting started". Respect the PROCESS. Respect the time. Respect FAILING. Get after it. NOW.
    I use to "think" I knew about that grind, just over the half way mark of 2K15 and I now know what its all about. ACTION. ACTION. ACTION.
    Nocking down brick wall after brick wall. Only to find another brick wall. One after another. They just keep comin, an I just keep grindN!
    Non stop action = Non stop results. Just about into month 4 of 2K15 and we aint slowin down for nothin!
    The power of Facebook marketing is UNREAL. Still a complete noob at this point, will check back in once I have mastered the system. 2K15!
    Consistent action = Consistent progress. 2015 has started out right, no breaks. Just over 11 months left, you still in grind mode everyone?
    2015 will be the biggest year yet, no more talking, just doing. My results will show the dedication. Wheels up, and all in. Cheers everyone!
    "Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts" Albert Einstein
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…