The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
curran
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let them know, the struggle is real but giving up isn't going to make it any easier.
    Hi man
    Great to see another fellow Irishman here. We are scarce you know, and I must have missed you in my last refined sweeping scan.located in Tipperary currently in pre startup. A physical product and currently designing the proto type. I hope to get into an incubator programme at LIT thurles campus this month but nothing certain as yet. Give us a run down on yourself. I gather you are in sales. Regards Tim Meehan
    curran
    curran
    Howya Tim,

Myself I'm based in Kildare, I was recently involved in the freight industry, took the job as it was a great opportunity to learn sales. Currently I'm involved in a small mastermind group we have one project that will be up an running in the next week contracts waiting to be signed. Have you been involved in a start-up before or is this your first?
    Regards Alan Curran
    timmy
    timmy
    Hi Alan
    Business is all about sales so you're in the right job.Tell me about the mastermind group as I'm a keen Napoleon Hill fan. I'm an old hand at business but not in the fastlane sense lol. Playing catch up big time lol.Always trying to learn. Send me an email ....timmeehan10@gmail.com ...Regards Tim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…