The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
AubreyJ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I came across one of your posts and had to leave a message because I see you're live in Plano.
    I grew up in Plano all my life. I'm a class of 2010 from Plano senior high haha.
    I currently live in Lubbock, Tx about to graduate from Texas Tech. Its not to often that you meet people who are
    similar in age and have the same philosophy so thats why I'm messaging you!
    Reactions: AubreyJ
    Fred Siika
    Fred Siika
    I graduate first week of August once the summer sessions are over. And don't get me wrong, my family supports me but they're a little apprehensive on the idea of me completely pursuing this "entrepreneur thing." Thats what really motivates me just to prove them wrong. And thats great that your parents are onboard with you
    AubreyJ
    AubreyJ
    That's awesome, congratulations on graduating! Yeah, I am very fortunate that my family is supportive, my dad has helped me a lot in the process of getting everything up in running, so I am lucky to have him.
    AubreyJ
    AubreyJ
    but I have a few people (like my step-siblings/step-mom) that are banking on me failing and so that is always good motivation. But, I am sure once your parents see you progress they will get on board, and in the meantime their doubts are great motivation for success
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…