The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
chrisbiz4444
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Chris! I am about to graduate college soon and I was juggling some different ideas in terms of jobs. I want to build up some sales experience and I was considering applying to some car dealership salesman positions. If it's not too much trouble, could you let me know about your experiences working at a dealership and what to expect?
    Thanks a lot man!
    -Arash
    chrisbiz4444
    chrisbiz4444
    Well getting into the right dealership is key. Many dealerships offer training programs. Some are great others are not so great. When you start looking for a dealership to work at make sure your sales manger is more of a mentor then a boss. I would say this is the biggest key to starting at any dealership.Many dealerships are very political which is not good.
    chrisbiz4444
    chrisbiz4444
    The top earners will always be valued and treated the greatest. Also, your commissions will be much higher on used cars. So I would recommend getting into a place that deals in both new and used.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…