The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
dkt91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there. Thanks for the message, and I'm so sorry for being this late, it's just that I have not been able to check the Fastlane as much as I could. I'm still in University with 2 jobs, and in the process of launching an IT business. What about you? What have you been up to lately?
    Hello - Are you in Round Rock now? I'll probably have a busy week this week, but perhaps we can meet for lunch either later this week or next week. A friend of mine who is also a member of this site (although, he doesn't come here much) will probably be having lunch together soon to talk about more about a venture we're pursuing. Maybe we can all three get together and chat. BTW, Hope you are liking Round Rock. Just don't get too accustomed to the weather as like the old saying goes here in Texas, if you don't like the weather wait a few minutes and it will change. LOL. Just be glad you aren't here in August.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…