The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Carol Jones
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Carol,

I read your post and your story is so inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing your story and advice. I am a stay at home mom and an author of educational children's books for kids, and in the process of writing my first book for adults. I have not been able to sell my books, though, which has left me feeling discouraged and wondering if I should stop writing books. Any advice?
    Reactions: Carol Jones
    Carol Jones
    Carol Jones
    G'day @Mkor.

Thank you for getting in touch. I've started a conversation with you. This format doesn't allow for much of an exchange! ~Carol❤
    Literally two paychecks away from being broke! looking for opportunity and hopefully break the cycle! I was excited to receive your msg!
    Carol Jones
    Carol Jones
    Good morning Justin.

Comments here are limited to just a few characters, so I sent you a private conversation instead. It should be in your Inbox on your dashboard. ~Carol❤
    Hi Carol,
    I am new to the forum and don't really know how I stumbled across your post to be honest, but found it to be extremely inspirational! I just read the millionaire fast lane and was also inspired to continue my journey to success.I am a 35 year old, father of 5 { slow laner } I have two degrees, and 4 diplomas. I am currently a state manager for a large charity.
    Loved your story! I am also from Sydney, 35 years old looking to learn the ropes :}
    Carol Jones
    Carol Jones
    G'day @justin famularo from rural Australia,

Thank you so much for your warm message!

What are you hoping to achieve? What path are you following?

If I can help you, please let me know. ~Carol❤
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…