The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Martzee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, I'm completely convinced. You seem very knowledgeable and have lots of experience in trading. I have a small 2k account and can't wait to start the program on your website.
    If this works well I have 5 other friends that are currently trading and holding a position in AMC but I will be sure to let them know that there is a better way!
    What should I expect, now that I've subscribed to the $100 to $75k?
    Martzee
    Martzee
    I started trading options in 2010 and blew my account several times before I finally settled down with a strategy that works. I started rebuilding my portfolio again in 2019 with $1,600 left to cash in it (after reckless trading of SPX trades).
    Martzee
    Martzee
    Today, the portfolio is at $80k. This program is to show people how I did it myself before and that they may do it too.
    Royce2
    Royce2
    Awesome! I have blown up my account plenty of times, and now I am taking longer positions, but never went past a 20k account. I look forward to seeing how this plays out. Thanks again for responding.
    "Trading in the stock market is the hardest way to make easy money." ~ unknown
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…